- Black metal structure with white matte reflector.
7 glass block shades.
Diffuser in white translucent methacrylate.
- Suitable for Outlet Box (UL market).
- Weight : 11 kg / 24.25 lb
- Recommended light source (not included): LED bulb: 12W.
- Other light sources: Max. 75 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E26 (Max. hgt. 160 mm / 6.3")
Milá designed the powerful ring of light for the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games. The Estadio family is reminiscent of medieval chandeliers found in palaces and cathedrals.
The wall version, consists of an elegant and imposing crown of sparkling glass. The glass blocks, which are held within a tubular metal structure, disperse the light by means of vertical rays and shadows.
The Estadio family features the wall lamp as well as various suspension diameters, completed with the linear version Línea Estadio.
Miguel Milà, industrial and interior designer, inventor and bricoleur, began his career in the 1950s, and soon became a pioneer of Spanish design. To overcome the scarcity of resources at the time, he decided to design his own pieces. He soon began to produce objects at his company Tramo (Trabajos Modestos), and they remain true contemporary classics today.
In 2016, the Ministry of Education and Culture awarded him the Gold Medal for Merit in Fine Arts.