1. Who are we? SANTA & COLE NEOSERIES, S.L. (“Santa & Cole” or “S&C”) and we process your data as data controllers.
2. What do we use your data for? We will use your data, among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, manage the purchase of products, answer your queries, as well as, if you wish, to send you commercial communications.
3. Why do we use them? We are entitled to process your data for different reasons. The main one is that we need to treat them to execute the contract you accept when you register and make a purchase or enjoy any of our services or features, although there are other reasons that legitimize us to do so, such as the interest in answering your queries or the consent you give us to send you our commercial communications, among others.
4. With whom do we share your data? We will share your data with service providers that help or support us, whether they are companies of the S&C Group itself or external collaborators with whom we have reached an agreement, and whether they are located inside or outside the European Union.
5. What are your rights? You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have other rights, for example, to object to our use or transfer of your data, as explained in detail below.
The privacy or your data is of great importance to Santa & Cole so we want to be open and transparent with the use of your personal data. Below, you will find a description of how we protect and treat your personal data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The Spanish company, SANTA & COLE, S,L. (“Santa &Cole”), with address at Ctra. C-251 km 5,6 8430 La Roca (Barcelona), and e-mail email@example.com, is the controller of your personal data, this means that we are responsible for processing and protecting your personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Depending on the products, services, or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any given time, we will need to process different data, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
- your identification data (for example, your first name, last name, language and country from which you interact with us, contact data, etc.);
- economic and transactions information (for example, your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
- connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile phone, for example);
- commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter),
- data about your tastes and preferences
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark certain fields as compulsory, since this is information that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please note that, if you decide not to provide this information, you may not be able to complete your user registration or you may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
Depending on how you interact with Santa & Cole, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
|1. Manage your user registration||If you decide to register as a user on our website, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of it and grant you access to its various features, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You may cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Service.|
|2. Development, performance and execution of contracts||This purpose includes processing your data , mainly to:
– Contact you regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including quality surveys about the products or services provided.
– Manage the payment of the products you purchase, regardless of the payment procedure used.
– Manage possible returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests of availability information for articles and reservation of products.
– For billing purposes and to make available to you the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made.
To activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential fraud against you and against Santa & Cole during the purchase process. If we consider that the transaction may be fraudulent, this processing may cause the blocking of the transaction.
|3. Respond to customer service requests or inquiries||We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or application.|
|4. Marketing||This purpose includes the processing of your data , mainly, for:
– When you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email or SMS).
Therefore, please note that this data processing implies the analysis of your user or customer profile to to establish your preferences and therefore which products and services are most fit to your style when sending you information. For example, based on your purchases and browsing history (i.e., depending on the articles that you clicked), we will make you suggestions about products that we believe may be of interest to you and, if you are a registered user, we will provide you with “cart recovery” functionality.
Remember that you may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and free of charge through our website, as well as through the indications we provide you with in each communication.
|5. Usability and quality analysis||If you access our website, we inform you that we will treat your navigation data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand how users interact on our website and thus be able to make improvements to it.|
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
The legal terms on which we are permitted to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them, as explained in the following table:
|1. Manage your user registration||The processing of your data is necessary to execute the terms that regulate the use of our website.|
|2. Development, performance and execution of contracts||We process your data because their processing is necessary for us to make the purchase or services contract with you.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out the necessary verifications to detect and prevent potential fraud when you make a purchase. We understand that the processing of these data is positive for all the participating parties when a purchase is paid and in particular for you because it allows us to implement measures to protect you against fraud attempts by third parties.
|3. Respond to customer service requests or inquiries||We consider that we have a legitimate interest in answering to requests or consultations that you submit through the existing different means of contact.
When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product / service acquired through the Platform, the processing of your data is necessary to perform the purchase contract.
When your consultation is related to the exercise of your rights about which we inform you below, or claims related to our products or services, we are legally permitted to process your data for compliance with our legal obligations.
|4. Marketing||We are legally permitted to process your data for marketing purposes due to the consent that you give us.|
|5. Usability and quality analysis||We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analyzing the usability of the website and the degree of the user’s satisfaction as we understand that the processing of this data is also of benefit to you because its purpose is to improve the user’s experience and to offer a higher quality service.|
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
The time for which we will keep your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as explained below:
|1. Manage your user registration||We will process your data for the time during which you remain a registered user (i.e until you decide to unsubscribe).|
|2. Development, performance and execution of contracts||We will process your data during the time needed to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased, including potential returns, complaints or claims related with the purchase of the product or service in question.|
|3. Respond to customer service requests or inquiries||We will process your data for the time necessary to meet your request.|
|4. Marketing||We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.|
|5. Usability and quality analysis||We will occasionally process your data during the time in which we proceed to perform a specific action or quality survey or until we anonymize your browsing data.|
Regardless of whether we process your data for the time strictly necessary to perform the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep them properly stored and protected for the time during which liability may arise for their processing, in compliance with the regulations in force from time to time. Once each of the potential actions is time-barred we will proceed to delete the personal data.
Will we share your data with third parties?
- Financial institutions,
- Anti-fraud detection and prevention entities,
- Technology service providers,
- Logistics, transport and delivery partners,
- Marketing and advertising related service providers and partners.
For service efficiency purposes, some of the above-mentioned service providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union. In such cases, we inform you that we will transfer your data with adequate safeguards and always keeping your data safe.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and to guaranteeing the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them free of charge by sending an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. If we consider necessary to identify you, we may ask for a copy of a document certifying your identity.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or the legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Request for access to the data we hold about you.
- Request to erase your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them, as we have informed you above, or when we are no longer legally permitted to process them.
- Requestto limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you may ask to temporarily suspend the processing of your data or that we keep them longer than necessary.
If you have given us with your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
When our legitimation for the processing of your data is either your consent or the execution of the contract, you also have the right to request the portability of your personal data, whenever technically possible.
Moreover, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim before the responsible data protection regulatoryauthority, in particular, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Information about cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about its visitors, as well as to provide a proper functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as your preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that most interest you, etc.
The specific uses of these technologies are described below.
What kind of cookies are used on our website?
We use our own and third-party cookies to provide you with a better browsing experience, to share content on social networks and to obtain user statistics.
- Technical cookies: these are strictly necessary and allow us to offer you the best experience and carry out certain functions that are essential for the proper functioning and display of our website. The cookies used are, in any case, temporary, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient, and disappear at the end of your user session. In any case, these cookies themselves do not provide personal data and will not be used to collect them.
- Analysis cookies: they allow us to measure the audience, traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries, etc., in these cases being technically dispensable cookies, but beneficial to you as a user. Our web site will not install dispensable cookies without your prior consent. The cookies used will be kept for a period of one year.
- Advertising cookies: we use them as an analysis tool that helps us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, preparing reports of the actions that people perform when they visit our website. These cookies will be kept for a period of three months.
Who uses the information stored in the cookies?