- Capsule with LED module, translucent white diffuser and heat sink with black matte finish.
3 lampshade options: white porcelain, white opal glass and polished brass.
Metal circular ceiling plate with power supply incorporated, white or black surface-mounted with matte finish for a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 12 light sources. Suitable for dimming 1-10V. (Not included external dimmer switch 1-10V).
- Suitable for Junction Box (UL market).
- Weight (with porcelain lampshade): 8 Kg / 17.5 lb
Weight lampshades: porcelain: 0,5 kg / 1.1 lb, glass: 0,6 kg / 1.3 lb , brass:0,3 Kg / 0.7 lb
- Electric cable length: 3 m / 118.1" - 8 m / 315"
- Light source included (dimmable):
- Built-in LED. Output 7,7W. 700 mA / Input: 120 ~ 277 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Tª Colour: 2.700 K
- Typical CRI: 90
- Lifetime: 40.000 h
- Luminous flux: Porcelain: 6/12 x 222 lm / Glass: 6/12 x 655 lm / Brass: 6/12 x 237 lm
The composition of attention
Inspired by the majestic lamps of the Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Antoni Arola designed Cirio in 2010. Today, the family has expanded and is presented as a system which can easily be set in a variety of compositions.
The shade, beautifully designed, is reminiscent of a candle for its shape, texture and the warmth of its light. The varying shades combined with LED capsules can be used to create different atmospheres: from the porcelain of Sargadelos (Galicia, Spain) that creates candle-like warmth, to translucent opal glass, and the opaque elegance of brass.
Cirio Múltiple features a single rosette fixture holding a cluster of wires. Shades can be freely hanged from hooks wherever they are wanted. Six to twelve points of light come from one ceiling plate and are long enough to cover large halls or stairways, creating various atmospheres within the same space.
Cirio is a system that provides customisable solutions for vertical lighting by combining structures, shades and light textures. The pendant lamp can be used alone or arranged in rows or clusters to illuminate larger areas, in forms such as the Chandelier, Cascada, Circular, Lineal, Oval or Múltiple. A perfect combination of repeated elements. The fusion of technology and tradition; innovation through craftsmanship. A truly unique lighting experience.