This New Century design is a lightweight, double circle of light divided into six 60° sections, for the small version, and twelve 30° sections for the large version. As with all designs by Miguel Milá, master and pioneer of Spanish design, the composition is beautiful and simple, generating a well-nuanced lighting.
Sexta is a renewal of the iron luminaire, reminiscent of traditional medieval chandeliers. Its illustrious, solid predecessor is the Estadio, also designed by Miguel Milá; when paired in the same room, they maintain a beautiful balance.
- Chrome-plated structure.
White translucent PVC lampshades.
Chrome-plated metallic circular canopy.
Optional opal translucent methacrylate diffusers.
- Weight : 6 Kg / 13.2 lb
- Not included light source.
- Recommended light source:6 x LED bulb 10W.
- Other light sources: Max. 60 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E27 (Max. hgt. 115 mm / 4.5")