The imposing GT7 ribbon shade lamp appears to be similar to the GT5, although it is larger in size, meaning it needed to be strengthened and had to incorporate an upper metal disc (near to the three light sources) as well as the lower light diffusing disc.
Ever since the early 1990s, Santa & Cole has championed the use of ribbon shades to embellish all manner of light sources, exploring textiles and experimenting with colours and tones (they even enlisted the help of Raw Color studio). The GT5 was the first in the collection arising as an alternative to the use of continuous textile, methacrylate and cardboard shades. It was followed by the GT6 and, later on, the larger GT7, GT1000 and GT1500, designed for use in public venues owing to their large dimensions. This is a colourful family that is able to change its scale without losing its essence.
- IP 20
- Natural, red-amber or black ribbon lampshade and terracotta, mustard or green Raw Color ribbon: upper Ø 80 cm / 31.5” x lower Ø 90 cm / 35.4” x h. 44 cm / 17.3”.
Black metal disc on the upper part: Ø 40 cm / 15.6" and translucent white PVC diffuser disc on the lower part: Ø 60 cm / 23.7".
white socket assembly with black cable.
Black metallic circular or satin nickel canopy suitable for side entry adaptor.
- Weight : 7 Kg / 15 lb
- Not included light source.
- Recommended light source:3 x LED bulb 13,5W.
- Other light sources: Max. 60 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E27 (Max. hgt. 137 mm / 5.4")