A sturdy luminous ring, originally conceived for the 1992 Barcelona Olympic stadium, its concept predecessor is found in the ironwork luminaries used to hold up candles, the traditional depiction of mediaeval chandeliers in palaces and cathedrals.
A tubular structure forms the frame of the ring, the inner and outer shades of which are made from glass block sections that disperse the light by means of vertical light and shade streaks. The Estadio collection, with various pendant diameters, is complemented by the Línea Estadio (with a straight structure, which can be linked one after the other) and the Estadio wall lamp.
- Black metal structure with stainless steel structure hanging system of 1 or 3 supports and satin nickel ceiling plate.
Glass block lampshade.
- Weight : 93 kg / 205 lb
- Not included light source.
- Recommended light source:12 x LED bulb 13,5W.
- Other light sources: Max. 75 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E27 (Max. hgt. 155 mm / 6.1")