We are hiring: International Area Manager for UK+Ireland
We are looking for a new candidate to join our dynamic international team.
If you are proactive, self-motivated, sales oriented, you are passionate for design, and you feel you could represent Santa & Cole’s values throughout the UK and Ireland, it will be a pleasure for us to receive and study your candidacy. We love what we do.
Position: International Area Manager for UK and Ireland
– Maximizing and growing revenue and profits within his/her area by expanding
opportunities in existing customers and acquiring new business.
– The candidate will be in constant contact with specifiers and retailers promoting our brand for the Indoor collection, including lunch and business corporative presentations.
– The person will be in charge of creating a steady and growing pipeline of contract projects.
– The successful candidate will be responsible for helping deliver consistent sales growth and brand awareness for the company, through an existing database and importantly seeking out new contacts.
– Reporting directly to the International Manager, the ideal candidate should be resilient, confident and have carried out a similar role previously within the Lighting/furniture sales sector, however, outstanding candidates from other sectors will be considered.
– It will predominantly be an outward facing role; experience in the lighting business and being used to deal with architects, interior designers and lighting designers among others will be a plus.
– Organise trips to our HQ with decision makers.
– University degree in Business / Marketing / Architecture / Interior Design or similar
– Native English candidate or perfect English level (please avoid lower levels); Spanish knowledge is a plus
– Self-motivated with excellent follow-up skills
– Clearly sales oriented, used to carry out close follow-up of projects, tenders, etc.
– In addition, you will need to be PC literate, used to working with sales database & CRM systems (Salesforce experience a plus)
– Have a confident personal manner and above all, be a team player
– Have excellent social relationship skills
– The candidate will be based in London and will be travelling in the UK, Ireland and HQ more than 25% of the time.
– Economic conditions will depend on candidate’s capabilities and experience.
– This role is offered on a full time, permanent contract
– Immediate incorporation