Milá designed the powerful ring of light for the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games. The Estadio family is reminiscent of medieval chandeliers found in palaces and cathedrals.
The wall version, consists of an elegant and imposing crown of sparkling glass. The glass blocks, which are held within a tubular metal structure, disperse the light by means of vertical rays and shadows.
The Estadio family features the wall lamp as well as various suspension diameters, completed with the linear version Línea Estadio.
- IP 20
- Black metal structure with white matte reflector.
7 glass block shades.
Diffuser in white translucent methacrylate.
- Weight : 11 kg / 24.25 lb
- Not included light source.
- Recommended light source: LED bulb 13,5W.
- Other light sources: Max. 75 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E26 (Max. hgt. 160 mm / 6.3")