The BC1 wall lamp has a pivoting metal consisting of an angled tube that feeds the cable downwards to the nearest socket. The arm has a beech handle at the bottom end to adjust the shade according to the light intensity needed.
Designed by the Santa & Cole team, which is formed by the people who have historically worked together with Santa & Coles Technical Department, and captained by successive editors BC1, BC2 and BC3 wall lamps reflect the editors core values: sturdy construction, sober aesthetics and functional quality.
This versatile series of wall lamps is adaptable to the needs of any space as it features a variety of finishes and well-sized lampshades available in three styles: ribbon, linen or stitched cardboard.
- IP 20
- Satin nickel structure and beech wood handle.
Moveable arm with plug.
Shade available in 7 finishes: Stitched beige parchment; natural, red-amber or black ribbon and terracotta, mustard or green Raw Color ribbon.
- Dimmer included.
- Not included light source.
- Recommended light source (dimmable): LED bulb 6W.
- Other light sources: Max. 60 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E26 (Max. hgt. 105 mm / 4.1")