Based on his famous TMM lamp, Miguel Milá was commissioned to design the TMD tabletop version. The designer came up with the idea of a shade that is raised like a flag up a mast.
In order to reduce the number of sections, he replaced wood with metal and the cross-shaped base for a circular one, taking up less space on a crowded desk. The inventive engineering remains the samethe shades height is adjustable via a rubber band stopper, and the light is switched on/ off by pulling lightly on the cable. A thin metal ring is used to wrap and direct the cable along the shaft. The elegant lampshade, made of white linen fabric, creates a warm ambient light. With this exquisite blend of materials, the TMD lamp adds warmth to any room, even with the light off.
- Satin nickel structure.
Height-adjustable white linen lampshade.
The light is switched on/off by pulling lightly on the cable.
Under special request, possibility of adapting the product for areas exposed to saline conditions.
- Electric cable length: 2,25 m / 88.6"
- Recommended light source (not included): LED bulb: 4,5W.
- Other light sources: Max. 60 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E26 (Max. hgt. 105 mm / 4.1")