Originally designed for the headquarters of Barcelona’s FAD (Fostering Arts and Design Association). The FAD was founded in 1903 by a group of artisans and architects deeply concerned about the consequences of industrialisation. For decades, the association was a pioneer advocate for Spanish architecture and projective arts.
A hollowed cylindrical oak structure, creates a vertical symmetry that gracefully supports a white linen shade. The cross-shaped legs that recall other classics by Miguel Milá, share the same dimensions as the shade’s lower circumference.
Designed without artifice, FAD lamps spark emotion through their simplicity. The new, petite version is ideal for smaller spaces or a where lower light intensity is required. Both formats allow adjustable light intensity.
- Natural oak wood structure.
White linen lampshade.
- Recommended light source (not included): LED bulb: 4,5W.
- Other light sources: Max. 60 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E26 (Max. hgt. 105 mm / 4.1")