The Cestita Metálica is meant to stay put, hence its lack of a handle. Miguel Milá mastered the strength of steel by placing at its centre a delicate opal glass silhouette. A seamless expression of strength and emotion, combined with everyday practicality. Just like its bigger sister, the Cestita can be positioned in any corner or shelf, enhancing everything it illuminates.
The lantern is produced and assembled manually by European craftsmen, using traditional glass blowing techniques for its opal shade.
The Cesta family is made up of the Cesta, Cestita, Cestita Batería, Cestita Alubat, Cesta Metálica, and Cestita Metálica table lamps, the Wally wall lamp, and the Globo Cesta and Globo Cestita pendant lamps, symbols of Mediterranean warmth and well-being. These masterpieces by Miguel Milá are part of our Design Classics collection, a series of objects created throughout the Modernist era.
- Stainless steel structure.
White opal glass lampshade.
- Dimmer included.
- Recommended dimmable light source (not included): LED bulb: 4,5W.
- Other light sources: Max. 40 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E26 (Max. hgt. 105 mm / 4.1")