Created as a new basic in the Santa & Cole collection, Moaré Liviana is the lightweight version of the well-known Moaré family. It features a single white shade and a diffuser, hence the name Liviana (lightweight in Spanish).
Today, the collection includes a range of colours and formats for a wide variety of uses. Whether as a single unit or several in sequence, Moaré Liviana cast a homogenous light that provides a harmonious ambience. An elegant synthesis that inspired a lamp ideal for any space: the home, hotels, offices and restaurants.
Antoni Arola was awarded the Spanish National Design Prize in 2003, and he is recognised as one of the most outstanding members of Spanish design. His versatility and common sense have allowed him to create a range of brilliant designs, from a perfume bottle to a lamp, to large scale interior design projects.
- White polyester lampshade with cardboard cylindrical diffuser.
Circular metallic canopy satin nikel or textured white, black finished.
- Suitable for Junction Box (UL market).
- Electric cable length: 3 m / 118.1"
- Recommended light source (not included): LED bulb: 12W.
- Other light sources: Max. 60 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E26 (Max. hgt. 155 mm / 6.1")