Antoni Arola designed Leonardo from thin slats of birch wood which have been knotted onto a stainless steel frame and wrap around the light source, creating depth and volume. A combination that expresses true industrial craftsmanship.
The shade is reminiscent of the large Scandinavian lamps that are made of wooden slats, spun into three-dimensional shapes. It also bears all the freshness of the Mediterranean with its appearance akin to a tagliatelle knot. An innovative design that delivers beautiful serene lighting.
- Natural birch wood strips.
Stainless steel inner structure.
White metallic circular canopy.
- Suitable for Junction Box (UL market).
- Electric cable length: 3 m / 118.1"
- Weight : 3 Kg / 6.6 lb
- Recommended light source (not included): LED bulb: 12W.
- Other light sources: Max. 100 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E26 (Max. hgt. 155 mm / 6.1")