Inspired by the majestic lamps of the Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Antoni Arola designed Cirio in 2010. Today, the family has expanded and is presented as a system which can easily be set in a variety of compositions.
The shade, beautifully designed, is reminiscent of a candle for its shape, texture and the warmth of its light. The varying shades combined with LED capsules can be used to create different atmospheres: from the porcelain of Sargadelos (Galicia, Spain) that creates candle-like warmth, to translucent opal glass, and the opaque elegance of brass.
Cirio Lineal creates long lines of light by fitting together successive structures.
Cirio is a system that provides customisable solutions for vertical lighting by combining structures, shades and light textures. The pendant lamp can be used alone or arranged in rows or clusters to illuminate larger areas, in forms such as the Chandelier, Cascada, Circular, Lineal, Oval or Múltiple. A perfect combination of repeated elements. The fusion of technology and tradition; innovation through craftsmanship. A truly unique lighting experience.
- Capsule with LED module, translucent white diffuser and heat sink with black matte finish.
3 lampshade options: white porcelain, white opal glass and polished brass.
Black aluminium structure.
Rectangular black metallic canopy with built-in equipment. Suitable for dimming systems 1-10V. (Not included external dimmer switch).
- Suitable for Junction Box (UL market).
- Electric cable length: 5 m / 196.8"
- Weight Cirio Lineal (with canopy and porcelain lampshade): 7,5 Kg / 16.5 lb
Weight Cirio Final (with porcelain lampshade): 4,5 Kg / 10 lb. Weight lampshades: porcelain: 0,5 kg / 1.1 lb, glass: 0,6 kg / 1.3 lb , brass : 0,3 Kg / 0.7 lb
- Light sources included (dimmable):
- 5 x Built-in LED. Output 7,7W. 700 mA / Input: 120 ~ 277 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Tª Colour: 2.700 K
- Typical CRI: 90
- Lifetime: 40.000 h
- Luminous flux: Porcelain: (5) 1.110 lm / (10) 2.220 lm. Glass: (5) 3.275 lm / (10) 6.550 lm. Brass: (5) 1.185 lm / (10) 2.370 lm lm