Inspired by the majestic lamps of the Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Antoni Arola designed Cirio in 2010. Today, the family has expanded and is presented as a system which can easily be set in a variety of compositions.
The shade, beautifully designed, is reminiscent of a candle for its shape, texture and the warmth of its light. The varying shades combined with LED capsules can be used to create different atmospheres: from the porcelain of Sargadelos (Galicia, Spain) that creates candle-like warmth, to translucent opal glass, and the opaque elegance of brass.
The Cirio Chandelier pools a large body of light onto a focal axis that stands out hugely from its surrounding area. Its dense array of concentric rings, from which twenty, thirty and even forty light sources may be hung thanks to the enlargeable diameter of the structure, gives off a warm, powerful light with a major visual impact.
Cirio is a system that provides customisable solutions for vertical lighting by combining structures, shades and light textures. The pendant lamp can be used alone or arranged in rows or clusters to illuminate larger areas, in forms such as the Chandelier, Cascada, Circular, Lineal, Oval or Múltiple. A perfect combination of repeated elements. The fusion of technology and tradition; innovation through craftsmanship. A truly unique lighting experience.
- Capsule with LED module, translucent white diffuser and heat sink with black matte finish.
3 lampshade options: white porcelain, white opal glass and polished brass.
- Suitable for Junction Box (UL market).
- Electric cable length: 5 m / 196.8"
- Weight (with porcelain lampshade): 25 Kg / 55 lb
Weight lampshades: porcelain: 0,5 kg / 1.1 lb, glass: 0,6 kg / 1.3 lb , brass: 0,3 Kg / 0.7 lb
- Light sources included (dimmable):
- 20 x Built-in LED. Output 5,7W. 530 mA / Input: 120 ~ 277 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Tª Colour: 2.700 K
- Typical CRI: 90
- Lifetime: 40.000 h
- Luminous flux: Porcelain 3.280 lm / Glass 11.180 lm / Brass 3.520 lm