Arne S Domus
Originally designed for Santa & Cole’s urban lighting catalogue and now produced by the subsidiary Urbidermis, Arne S Domus is the domestic, smaller version of the traditional industrial spotlight, made according to 21st century standards. Sturdy and very efficient, it is perfectly adequate to its function. Its high resistance makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor spaces.
Made from an aluminium body, a unique circular plate covered by an opaline diffuser hosts the LED light source. The lamp features sleek lines, geometric-inspired, and an exquisite light that makes visible the most subtle hues. Simple and colourful, it is a modest tribute to the spirit of Scandinavian design.
- Matte aluminium injection structure with integrated driver in 4 colour options: S&C white, aluminium grey, dark green and mustard.
Primary optics with tempered glass cover.
Circular metal canopy.
Dry and damp location.
- Suitable for Junction Box (UL market).
- Electric cable length: 4 m / 157.5"
- Weight : 3,3 Kg / 7.2 lb
- Light source included (dimmable):
- Built-in LED. Output 28W. 700 mA / Input: 90 ~ 305 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Tª Colour: 2.700 K
- Typical CRI: 90
- Lifetime: 40.000 h
- Luminous flux: 2.471 lm