Originally designed for Santa & Coles urban lighting catalogue and now produced by the subsidiary Urbidermis, Arne Domus is the domestic version of the traditional industrial spotlight, made according to 21st century standards. Sturdy and very efficient, it is perfectly adequate to its function. Its high resistance makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor spaces.
Made from an aluminium body, a unique circular plate covered by an opaline diffuser hosts the LED light source. The lamp features sleek lines, geometric-inspired, and an exquisite light that makes visible the most subtle hues. Simple and colourful, it is a modest tribute to the spirit of Scandinavian design.
- Matte aluminium injection structure with 4 colour options: S&C white, aluminium grey, dark green, and mustard.
Acid-etched and tempered glass diffusor.
Circular metal canopy with power supply incorporated.
Dry and damp location.
- Suitable for Junction Box (UL market).
- Electric cable length: 4 m / 157.5"
- Weight : 6,2 kg / 13.6 lb
- Light source included (dimmable):
- Built-in LED. Output 33W. 700 mA / Input: 90 ~ 305 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Tª Colour: 2.700 K
- Typical CRI: 90
- Lifetime: 40.000 h
- Luminous flux: 1.972 lm