Barcelona (Spain)

The well-known fashion store Santa Eulalia, situated since 1843 at Paseo de Gracia number 93 in Barcelona, reopens its doors after a complete renovation carried out by the studio of the interior architect William Sofield in collaboration with GCA Arquitectos. The new design of this prestigious space recovers essences from its past through a profound respect for noble materials and artisanal work, so that the passing of time leaves its mark and becomes something living. The main access includes the Estadio lamp, by Miguel Milá (2002), a powerful ring of light made of glass blocks with an iron structure, which has had other distinguished settings such as the Olympic Stadium of Barcelona and the Diocesan Museum of Vic.

 


Share in social media