The BC2 wall lamp has a fixed arm with a straight transition from the vertical arm which is completed with a beech wood finial, joining it to the wall and hiding the socket.
Designed by the Santa & Cole team, which is formed by the people who have historically worked together with Santa & Cole’s Technical Department, and captained by successive editors BC1, BC2 and BC3 wall lamps reflect the editor’s core values: sturdy construction, sober aesthetics and functional quality.
This versatile series of wall lamps is adaptable to the needs of any space as it features a variety of finishes and well-sized lampshades available in three styles: ribbon, linen or stitched cardboard.
- IP 20
- Satin nickel structure with beech wood handle.
Shade available in 7 finishes: Stitched beige parchment; natural, red-amber or black ribbon and terracotta, mustard or green Raw Color ribbon.
- Suitable for Outlet Box (UL market).
- Light source included: LED bulb: 4,5W.
- Other light sources: Max. 60 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E27 (Max. hgt. 105 mm / 4.1")