In 1961 this lamp was part of Miguel Milá’s first collection for TRAMO, the company he founded to produce his own work in post-war Spain. He dabbled in a profession that he would later go on to master, that of a pre-industrial designer, as he likes to introduce himself. Milá’s pieces, and the names he gives them, have an incredible depth that lies beneath their simplicity.
Asa is built of a single, continuous tube. Lightweight, yet robust, the handle-shaped structure makes it easy to carry everywhere. Santa & Cole is reediting both the all-white version, pure and simple, and the original version from 1961, where the black metallic structure and switch contrast the white shade. Three visible elements that make up a whole.
- White or black metal structure with matte finish.
White translucent methacrylate lampshade.
Switch incorporated into the luminaire.
- Light source included: LED bulb: 470lm. 4,5W.
- Other light sources: Max. 60 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E27 (Max. hgt. 105 mm / 4.1")