Inspired by the bare lamps of Viennese designers Joseph Maria Olbrich and Adolf Loos, Vaghe Stelle also takes its name from Giacomo Leopardi’s song, Le Ricordanze, which refers to the “Vaghe stelle dell’Orsa” (the vague stars of the Big Dipper). This lamp by Antoni de Moragas Spà, architect and son of Antoni de Moragas Gallissà was envisioned during the restructuring of an old textile warehouse in Barcelona, that became Brasserie Flo in 1982.
Two concentric brass rings hold aloft as many as 18 carbon filament bulbs, suspended by delicate glass pendants at different heights. Vaghe Stelle exudes an exquisite ambercoloured light, like a wandering star in the night sky.
- Structure, socket, central ring and circular canopy made of polished varnished brass.
Transparent electrical cable.
- Suitable for Junction Box (UL market).
- Electric cable length: 5 m / 196.8"
- Weight : 10 Kg / 22 lb
- Light source included: 18 x Filament tubular incandescent bulbs 25W.
- Other light sources: Max. W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E14 (Max. hgt. 155 mm / 6.1")