Nimba is the first lamp designed by Antoni Arola at the end of the 90s, as one of the first luminous halos on the market. It is a floating ring formed by a metal profile, and an inner shade that diffuses the light. The lamp’s name is inspired by “the nimbus or halo around holy images, which can be seen, but is not there”. Nimba shines light on the centre of nowhere to radiate out in all directions.
Used as a single unit or in sequence, Nimba provides the perfect amount of soft light to create a mythical atmosphere, suitable for both transit spaces and secluded areas. The family features four LED lamp models in different diameters, seamlessly fusing simplicity and high-technology.
ADI FAD (Selection)
- Stainless steel structure with natural or gold varnish finish.
White PVC lampshade.
Black metallic circular canopy with power supply incorporated.
- Ø 60 cm / 23.6"
- Suitable for Junction Box (UL market).
- Electric cable length: 5 m / 196.8"
- Weight : 7,4 kg / 16.3 lb
- Light source included (dimmable):
- Built-in LED. Output 45W. / Input: 90 ~ 305 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Tª Colour: 2.700 K
- Typical CRI: 90
- Lifetime: 40.000 h
- Luminous flux: 1.798 lm