The Moaré series takes its name from the iridescent effect achieved by the two cylindrical shades, which create optical illusions as their textures react against the light. Today, the collection includes a range of colours and formats for a wide variety of uses. An interplay of transparency and colours. The pendant and the floor versions both feature three central bulbs and an interior diffuser that ensures the brightness is diluted.
Antoni Arola was awarded the Spanish National Design Prize in 2003, and he is recognised as one of the most outstanding members of Spanish design. His versatility and common sense have allowed him to create a range of brilliant designs, from a perfume bottle to a lamp, to large scale interior design projects.
ADI FAD (Selection)
- IP 20
- Two superimposed cylindrical polyester lampshades.
With a range of sizes and colours (white, red, grey and black), numerous combinations are possible.
Aluminium structure with graphite black finish and cast aluminium base.
Acrylsatine methacrylate cylindrical diffuser. Metallic graphite black square canopy.
- Suitable for Junction Box (UL market).
- Electric cable length: 3 m / 118.1"
- Light source included: 3 x LED bulb: 12W.
- Other light sources: Max. 100 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E27 (Max. hgt. 130 mm / 5.1")