A beautiful, bell-shaped pendant lamp that features pleasing curves and a timeless feel. The M68 is an aluminium reissue of the famous pop lamp from the 1960s, also by Miguel Milá. It is now available in brilliant red, matt white or black, and polished aluminium.
The opaque shade and bell-shape cross section generate a diffuse lighting that enhances everything it illuminates. From the centre runs the electric cable and a mini metal cylinder that attach the shade to the fine steel wire from which it hangs.
- IP 20
- 4 versions available:
Polished aluminium lampshade and circular chrome-plated canopy.
Brilliant red aluminium lampshade and circular canopy.
Matte white or black aluminium lampshade and circular canopy.
Canopy suitable for side entry adaptor.
- Junction Box adaptor included Ø 11,7 cm / 4.6" (UL market).
- Electric cable length: 3 m / 118.1"
- Weight : 1,6 kg / 3.5 lb
- Light source included: LED bulb: 12W. 250 mA
- Other light sources: Max. 100 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E27 (Max. hgt. 130 mm / 5.1")