Miguel Milá designed the powerful ring of light for the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games. The Estadio family is reminiscent of medieval chandeliers found in palaces and cathedrals.
The linear version, Línea Estadio, has modules can be connected together. Formed by an elegant crown of sparkling glass, Estadio has a strong presence. The glass blocks, which are held within a tubular metal structure, disperse the light by means of vertical rays and shadows.
The Estadio family features various suspension diameters and is completed with the Estadio lamp, the circular version and the convex Estadio wall lamp.
- Black metal structure with stainless steel structure hanging system and satin nickel canopy.
Glass block lampshade.
Maximum 1.200 W per line (6A). One connection per line.
For more than 1.200 W, use an extra power supply module.
- Junction Box adaptor included Ø 11,7 cm / 4.6". This fixture must be mounted or supported independently of a Junction Box (UL market).
- Electric cable length: 4 m / 157.5"
- Weight (1 module): 52 kg / 115 lb
- Recommended light source (not included): 5 x LED bulb: 12W.
- Other light sources: Max. 75 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E27 (Max. hgt. 155 mm / 6.1")