The Liceo pendant light creates a dramatic glow reminiscent of a ball of fire, that lends sumptuous elegance to the most prestigious venues. The lamp was designed in 1999 for the restoration of the Liceo, Barcelona’s grand opera theatre that was engulfed in flames in 1994, and merely the walls of 1847 remained standing.
A hollow bronze mesh shade, creased by hand, is attached to a steel shaft and incorporates a large source of light at the bottom, which casts plenty of indirect light upwards.
- IP 20
- Satin brass structure.
Bronze net lampshade.
Circular polished brass canopy.
- Electric cable length: 3 m / 118.1"
- Weight : 15 kg / 33 lb
- Light source included: 3 x LED bulb: 12W.
- Other light sources: Max. 75 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E27 (Max. hgt. 155 mm / 6.1")