GT5 / GT6
The GT5 and GT6 are ideal for average-size spaces or domestic use. The pendant lamps feature beautiful ribbon shades that add elegance and a touch of colour to a neutral room. Designed in 1994, the GT5 pendant lamp was the first of a large family created as an alternative to the use of cardboard, methacrylate, or solid textile shades; the use of cotton ribbon reincorporates traditional craftsmanship. Then came the GT6, followed by the large format GT7, GT1000 and GT1500 designed for public spaces.
Each shade is handmade, as Santa & Cole continues to favour the use of ribboned shades to dress up every kind of light sources. In our search for the perfect hues, we collaborated with the studio Raw Color in Eindhoven (Holland) to create new ribbons. Each woven from three distinct yarns that created new colours: terracotta, mustard yellow and forest green. The three basic colours in the ribbon collection, natural white, amber red and black (available since 1994), complete the range of six colours available.
This is a colourful family that varies in size without altering its essence, creating rich luminous tones. With the light on, the shade provides a warm light, rich in nuances. With the light off, this lamp is a sculptural statement piece that enhances the room.
- IP 20
- Shade available in 7 finishes: natural, red-amber or black ribbon and terracotta, mustard or green Raw Color ribbon and white linen.
Circular metallic canopy satin nikel or textured white, black finished for a double or simple lamp socket.
Suitable for side entry adaptor.
Lower disk in translucent white PVC Ø 36cm / 14.2"
- Suitable for Junction Box (UL market).
- Electric cable length: 3 m / 118.1"
- Recommended light source (not included): LED bulb: 12W.
- Other light sources: Max. 100 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E27 (Max. hgt. 130 mm / 5.1")