Originally designed in 1983 for Bar Sísísí, a famous Barcelona night bar in the 80s. At a time when international trends prevailed with lamps containing tubular metal structures and halogen bulbs, Gabriel Ordeig Cole (co-founder of Santa & Cole) sought to create a warmer alternative with the use of stitched cardboard. The aesthetics put forth challenged the dominant fashion at the time, as it supported a warmer modernity that valued craftsmanship.
The GT4 Pendant Lamp is made of stitched cardboard shaped into a large cone. It can be used in a sequence for large spaces requiring warm and ambient lighting. The GT4 family includes the table lamps Básica and Básica Mínima.
- IP 20
- Beige parchment lampshade.
Circular metallic canopy satin nikel or textured white, black finished for a simple lamp socket.
Suitable for side entry adaptor.
- Suitable for Junction Box (UL market).
- Electric cable length: 3 m / 118.1'
- Recommended light source (not included): LED bulb: 12W.
- Other light sources: Max. 60 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E27 (Max. hgt. 155 mm / 6.1")