Miguel Milá designed Estadio for the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games. The Estadio pendant is reminiscent of medieval chandeliers found in palaces and cathedrals.
Formed by an elegant crown of sparkling glass, Estadio has a strong presence. The glass blocks, which are held within a tubular metal structure, disperse the light by means of vertical rays and shadows.
The Estadio family features various suspension diameters and is completed with the linear version Línea Estadio, and the convex Estadio wall lamp.
- Black metal structure with stainless steel structure hanging system of 1 or 3 supports and satin nickel ceiling plate.
Glass block lampshade.
- Weight : 93 kg / 205 lb
- Not included light source.
- Recommended light source:12 x LED bulb 13,5W.
- Other light sources: Max. 75 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E27 (Max. hgt. 155 mm / 6.1")