In 2011, Antoni Arola designed the BlancoWhite family, combining smart LED lighting with minimalist, clean lines. A series of tabletop bookcases, luminous shelves, hallway wall lights and ultra-thin pendant lights.
A 1 cm-thick metallic structure with graphite matt finish houses a smart LED plate (using a Dot Cutting system) that distributes dots across the light surface. The dots become gradually more concave the further they are from the source, creating a harmonious light flow. This slender rectangular version is ideal for hanging over oblong tables.
Antoni Arola was awarded the Spanish National Design Prize in 2003, and he is recognised as one of the most outstanding members of Spanish design. His versatility and common sense have allowed him to create a range of brilliant designs, from a perfume bottle to a lamp, to large scale interior design projects.
- Graphite metal structure with matte finish.
Rectangular metal canopy with power supply incorporated.
- Suitable for Junction Box (UL market).
- Electric cable length: 3 m / 118.1"
- Weight : 5,8 kg / 12.8 lb
- Light source included (dimmable):
- Built-in LED. Output 33W. / Input: 90 ~ 305 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Tª Colour: 3.000 K
- Typical CRI: 90
- Lifetime: 40.000 h
- Luminous flux: 1.224 lm