To mark the iconic designs 50th anniversary, Santa & Cole released in 2011 the last and definitive edition of the TMC lamp, according to its author. The current version revives a number of details of the lamps productive life, such as the methacrylates thickness and quality used for the shade, and its circular shape. It also incorporates new improvements to the up-down shade system; the upper shaft is a smooth, continuous piece that can be adjusted using a magnet. An unbeatable masterpiece.
This lamp was part of Miguel Milás first collection for TRAMO, the company he founded to produce his own work in post-war Spain. He dabbled in a profession that he would later go on to master, that of a pre-industrial designer, seeking convenient solutions with the technology available. Milás words, like his pieces, have an incredible depth that lies beneath their simplicity. TMC is the dressed up version of the TM family, and features a chrome shaft.
- Two-part metal structure: upper half chrome-plated and lower half black.
Height-adjustable white methacrylate lampshade.
The light is switched on/off by pulling lightly on the cable (UL: On/off lamp holder switch).
- Not included light source.
- Recommended light source: LED bulb 10W.
- Other light sources: Max. 100 W
- Input voltage: 100, 120, 230 Vac. (50 Hz / 60 Hz). According to destination.
- Bulb socket: E27 (Max. hgt. 125 mm / 4.9")